“Casa Larumbe” has a traditional asturian style. Located between Ribadesella, Llanes, Nueva and Poo, a perfect place either if you want to go outside and have fun or stay at home and relax. The house is surrounded by different types of trees (oaks and holms) that give the garden plenty of privacy. The porch and the balcony are oriented at the sunset.
It was built in 2009, but it wasn’t until 2019 that it was inhabited. It was built with first quality materials, wooden roof.
The front door gives access to the garden and face the west, the back door goes from the kitchen and gives you access to the porch. The kitchen is fully equipped (fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave and induction cook), it has crockery for 10 people, aswell as, toaster, squeezer, blender, capsule coffee maker and Italian coffee maker.
The porch is equipped with a dinner table, BBQ and a sofa area, a wonderful area to rest from the morning to the night. It also has a few deck chairs and auxiliary garden forniture.
It has 3 bedrooms; 1 in the ground floor, with a private bathroom (spa shower); and the pther 2 in th first floor, where there is another full bathroom with bathtub. All the bedrooms have big wardrobes. There are extinguishers in both floors. Under the stairs you will find a perfect place to leave your suitcases, there you will find the first aid kit. In the living room there is a hearth and a dinning table.
- We left a guestbook in the house in case that you want to leave a few words for us and the following guests to read.
- There is a travel cot under the stairs.
- It is essencial to sit in the gallery or the balcony and watch the sun vanish into the mountains as you enjoy the complete silence of the area.
- Take a bath at Guadamía Beach, just 5 minutes away from the house by car. this beach can turn from a long channel to a natural pool depending on the tides, so do not forget to check them before you go.
- Take a walk arround the place, pick hazelnuts and walnuts, watch the horses, chickens, cows, etc.
- Go hiking around the cliffs. There is a path that goes from Guadamía to Ribadesella by the seaIt